Monday, July 21, 2014

Wilstin Farm Tour Cookies

Thought I would quickly share with you my visit to Wilstin Farms and the farm tour that was going on there. I'm working on another superman cake for our county fair today and tomorrow so don't have much time to post! =)



This Spring, I had the pleasure of helping with a farm tour for the residents of an assisted living facility. Funny stories and interesting facts were shared about Wilstin Farm's Dexter cows and Tennessee Walking horses while the residents fed and pet the animals. They got so excited over the newly born calves, it was sweet to watch! I not only visited with the elderly but was able to bake some cookies for them to take back to the facility. If you are interested in photos of the Farm Tour, check out my sister's post HERE.

Yes, I now sell cookies!

I have 3 flavors available (hopefully in the near future I will have more), each  from soft white wheat flour and farm fresh eggs.

Flavors:
-Chocolate Chip Cookies
-Gingersnaps
-Sugar Cookies

No comments:

Post a Comment